Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

[MLA-LIMA] Re: YOU ARE HOW OLD?!?!?

I would love to live up to a hundred. I would be able to tell my life
story to my grandkids and their kids (hopefully) It would be fun and
if i cannot move or anything its okay because new technology is coming
out and maybe something can help me with whatever i have.

On May 18, 5:00 pm, Jeremiah Soliman <jsp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would you like to live until the age of a hundred years? ( that's if the
> world hasn't ended by then) What would you do with those extra few years?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MLA-LIMA" group.
To post to this group, send email to mla-lima@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mla-lima+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mla-lima?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment