Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

[MLA-LIMA] Re: <3 Money

I believe money can buy love but the love in its own would not sincere
and meaningful. It would just be fake. Love shouldn't have to be
bought with money in the first place though it should be real and
meaningful filled with happiness and joy and trust. I mean I don't
know much about Love like that I mean I've never been in love (lol)
but that's what I believe love should be composed of. It shouldn't
have to be about money at all.

On May 24, 4:13 pm, Victoria Gayarre <tinker.bell....@aol.com> wrote:
> In your opinion do you think money can buy happiness or love? EXPLAIN
> P.s. Be realistic

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MLA-LIMA" group.
To post to this group, send email to mla-lima@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mla-lima+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mla-lima?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment