Please send resumes to email@example.com
Senior .Net Developer - Locals or Nearby
Location: Needham, MA
Duration: 6-12 months
We are seeking a Senior .Net Developer or Lead Developer responsible for integration of various payment processing systems and gateways. Our Client has a well-structured, designed and architected solution that requires strong OOP foundation to be able to extend and maintain.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must understand payment processing systems
- Previous experience working in an agile (scrum) environment.
Web User Interface Application Developer
Location: Dover, NH
Duration: 6-12 months
- Experience in designing responsible web application layouts using popular CSS frameworks/preprocessors.
- Thorough understanding of CSS3/HTML5/REST capabilities for designing efficient/effective web applications.
- Prior experience in implementing test driven development/continuous integration for web2.0 applications.
- Prior experience in Dojo/Jquery desired.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science or related field-or equivalent academic and work experience.
Remote Job - Message Broker Lead
Location: St. Louis, MO or Remote
Duration: 12 months
Technical lead for design, development, testing, debugging, and deployment of message flows.
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
· 12+ years IT experience in large enterprise environments, with 5+ years in a consulting role
· 6+ years recent healthcare experience
· 5+ years' experience with Java SE and EE
· 5+ years' experience with messaging technologies
· 3+ years database experience writing or working with data access layers
· Well versed in advanced topics such as enterprise integration patterns and asynchronous feeds via messaging technologies (FIX, JMS, MQ, etc.)
· Experienced in design, development, production and support and testing in EAI implementations using Message Brokers with various data formats
· Extensive hands on experience in working with adapters including JDBC, Jtext, and Email
· Knowledge of Java, XML, XSLT, Database, Web and Java Application servers are required
· Knowledge of and/or experience with Intersystems Ensemble or Lawson Cloverleaf are preferred
· Experience with source control tools like SVN
· Knowledge of different design patterns (like SOA, Event Driven, Pub/Sub, Request-Reply etc.)
· Broad knowledge of IT systems, infrastructure, processes, and controls
· Experience developing middleware services: ESB, EAI, DAL, DAO, SOA strongly preferred
· Experience with distributed caching technology preferred
· Experience with database modeling and structuring of queries preferred
· Strong architecture & design skills.
· Strong knowledge & troubleshooting skills in Linux/Windows & Networking
· Experience with SDLC (waterfall, agile, etc.)
Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com
phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax: 734-418-2603 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Search 1000s of Jobs in London and Rest of UK - JobsiteAhead.co.uk" group.
To post to this group, send an email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jobsite-aheadcouk---jobs-in-london-uk?hl=en-GB.