This is Keerthi from Avani Technology Solutions Inc, Hope you are doing well and appreciate for your response. We have a very good opening for Position Business Intelligence Developer @ Atlanta with one of our Client. Please go through that and revert me with word formatted updated profile to Keerthi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Business Intelligence Developer (SSAS, SSRS and MDX)
Location: Miami OR Atlanta
Duration: 3 month contract
Start date: ASAP
· The Business Intelligence Developer (SSAS and SSRS) develops code, tests, and delivers solutions based on pre-defined requirements, following established development and migration standards.
· The incumbent will be developing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) 2008 solutions using Business Intelligence Development Studio from Microsoft.
· Fully accommodate the customer's business needs, resolve conflicting user demands and maintain positive customer relations with strong communication and coordination.
· Works well in teams and takes direction well from management.
· The incumbent will have established areas of subject matter expertise and be able to communicate technical concepts into non-technical terms when working with non-technical constituents.
Assists in the establishment of plans and provide estimates for approved projects (20%)
· Gain a thorough understanding of the requirements and ensure the plan includes tasks that address each of them
· Collaborate with team members to identify project risks, design mitigation plans, and development estimates
Participate in Business Intelligence solutions development according to business and technical requirements (50%)
· Develops, tests, documents, and implements SSAS and SSRS solutions based on design documentation provided by BI department
· Works within established development guidelines, standards, methodologies, and conventions
· Submit solutions for review of compliance with best practices, standards and enterprise architecture (code review)
· Submit solutions to BI Development Team Lead for review for compliance with best practices standards before migrating to a higher environment
Participate in quality assurance and testing to achieve quality objectives (20%)
· Participate in quality assurance and testing activities according to planned schedules
· Perform technical support activities required for execution of test plans
Requirements of the Qualified Candidate:
· Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field required, Masters Degree preferred
· At least 4 years of report and cube development experience with SSRS and SSAS using Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) or Report Builder 3.0 against SQL Server Analysis Services or relational databases
· At least 3 years of development experience with Microsoft's SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 (SSAS) using Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
· Knowledge of MDX statements and functions to create complex calculations
· At least 4 years of database experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 including client tools such as Microsoft's SQL Server Management Studio
· At least 3 years of experience using Microsoft Office SharePoint Services 2007/2010 (MOSS) and its Business Intelligence's components, in particular, deployment and hosting of SSRS reports and report models in Integrated Mode
· At least 4 years of data warehouse's modeling, design, and development experience is preferred
· Knowledge in fundamental concepts and practices of Business Intelligence, OLAP, data warehouse design based on Ralph Kimball's architecture, and multidimensional and relational reporting and analysis
· Knowledge of Microsoft's Team Foundation Source
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Analysis skills for technical problems and solutions of moderate risk
· Proficient with Multi-Dimensional Expression (MDX) and SQL query
· General analysis skills for technical problem solving
· Fluent in Spanish, Mandarin or Portuguese preferred
Full Name as per SSN:
Current work authorization in US:
Last 4-digits of SSN:
Total IT Experience:
Graduation Year :
Location Constraints if any:
3 Professional US C References (Recent 3 PROJECTS)
Name of the Company
If you are comfortable with the job description please send me your updated resume along with the requested details. For further queries, you can contact me at 585-643-1764--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Search 1000s of Jobs in London and Rest of UK - JobsiteAhead.co.uk" group.
To post to this group, send an email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jobsite-aheadcouk---jobs-in-london-uk?hl=en-GB.