Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

[MLA-LIMA] Re: Owning an UFO

There is no point in me lying to you and saying I would try and figure
out where it came from, go inside, etc.
I would first call someone and tell them to meet me there so I
wouldn't be alone because the people in the movies always die when
they are alone. Once my friend arrives I would kind of observe it from
far and slowly get closer but still keep my distance. Then, I would
sell it to a museum for a lot of money and hope the aliens don't come
back to sabotage me.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MLA-LIMA" group.
To post to this group, send email to mla-lima@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mla-lima+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mla-lima?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment