Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

[MLA-LIMA] Re: YOU ARE HOW OLD?!?!?

Well it depends. For example, my great-grandma was 99 and her memory
was razor sharp but my great-grandpa is 107 and he can't remember a
thing besides his life in cuba which was about 50 years ago. He always
wakes up from his nap saying he came from wild party lol. It should be
sad but its pretty funny. Back to the point, it depends. I wouldn't
mind being that old if I still had a life. If I could stand on my own
and take a walk in the park and still remember the faces of my family
members. If I'll have Alzheimers and be fragile then I would rather
not live to be that old.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MLA-LIMA" group.
To post to this group, send email to mla-lima@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mla-lima+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mla-lima?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment