Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

[MLA-LIMA] Re: Failure

Everyone has a good point, not liking the subject doesn't have
anything to do with it. Although, I have known people that bust their
butts in class and its just not their best topic. They try super hard
and barely pass with a C.
I'm not going to lie though. For most of the year in Science, I was
just lazy. The last quarter I decided to step up my game and failed.
And failed again. Then passed the quiz, then failed the test.
Everytime I failed it was really discouraging and I wanted to quit so
that was another reason I think. I think not being motivated might be
considered another reason for failing?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MLA-LIMA" group.
To post to this group, send email to mla-lima@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mla-lima+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mla-lima?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment