Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

[MLA-LIMA] Re: Diseases needing Cures

I actually thought of doing that! My hair is pretty long now and I
just have a bit more to go so I could donate it BUT I thought about it
and remembered I have curly hair. Curly short hair is definitely not a
good combination. Looks like I'll have to stick to cash/credit.

I agree with Sheila. I really want to find a cure for cancer because I
have lost many people to cancer and I can just image how many others
have died because of it. I can tell you right now that I am not going
to be the one to find a cure because that requires lots of science
stuff and that is for sure not my favorite topic, SO, I'll leave that
to the scientists.
Also, another one is Cystic fibrosis. My friend has been dealing with
cystic fibrosis for the past 26 years of her life and each day is a
new battle.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MLA-LIMA" group.
To post to this group, send email to mla-lima@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mla-lima+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mla-lima?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment