Please check the below position and forward your profiles to email@example.com
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Rate / Hour :
Visa Status :
Linux Admin Must have exp. In SPLUNK
Should have knowledge on Systems Administration (boot process, File System , Storage)
· Linux administration
· Need to have good knowledge on scripting (Shell/Perl/Python)
· System administration on debugging skills , Performance Analysis , System configuration changes
· Backup Strategy , Storage Allocation , RAID
· Exposure on production environment
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
Excellent exposure to Linux ( lvm, nfs, iscsi, raid, package management, performance tuning, kernel tuning)
Good knowledge of Linux networking
· Familiarity with Apache, mysql, java, Tomcat
· Familiarity with System and Network Monitoring tools.
· Jumpstart, Kickstart, DHCP, Netboot, DNS, NFS, LDAP
· Storage background (Exposure to SAN's, NAS)
· Virtualization & clustering will be an added advantage
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Search 1000s of Jobs in London and Rest of UK - JobsiteAhead.co.uk" group.
To post to this group, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jobsite-aheadcouk---jobs-in-london-uk?hl=en-GB.